Business Development Manager
We are one of the leading PropTech companies in central Europe.
Our products are used by innovative developers such as SL Green or Skanska and thousands of users in companies like MSD, Invesco, Business Link, Accenture and many others. And now we need you, an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager: What you’ll do
The Business development manager is a key position within the organization; working closely with senior management, the individual will be primarily responsible for growing the business by developing relationships with suitable landlords and partners with prime locations. High level negotiations with partners and C level executives from the client’s site will be required. Responsibility for the entire region and all business development activities in it.
- Identifying end clients - landlords, developers
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Identifying right partners – for example access control system distributors or installers
- Pitching products and services
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, tenders and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
US aka What we can offer
- a job connecting digital and real world
- a possibility to be a member of a business development team on global scope
- interesting PropTech projects
- free company culture
- friendly working environment (we specialize in that)
- FTE/contractor (upon agreement)
- adequate salary
YOU aka What we expect
- Experience within Commercial Real Estate
- Creative talents, innovative self-starter and the ability to negotiate and solve tough problems
- Relevant sector experience – commercial property, sustainability, access control system, possibly startup and sales background
- In-depth knowledge (preferable) of the Smart workplace industry and its current trends
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail, commercially orientated
- Excellent time management, organization and presentation skills
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in real estate services
- English + 1 local language (PL, CZ, RO) is required
- Location – Prague, Warsaw, Bucharest
We are Sharry
We are one of the leading PropTech companies in central Europe. What our solutions offer? We connect smart cameras, sensors, mobile apps, QR readers and reservation systems into one unique digital tool. This tool enables users to fully use all services of the building and building managers to communicate online with them and analyze their building’s traffic.
We co-founded the Czech-Slovak PropTech Association. In 2019 we raised a several millions CZK investment for further development and expansion. We host international conference Friendly Buildings. Today, we are 40+ experts from various fields working on the same goal.
- Multisport card
- Off-work activities
- Flexible working hours and free company culture
- Offices located 50 m from Anděl subway station
- Pleasant working environment
- Monthly company breakfasts
Who do you meet?
Head of Sales and Business Development
"What is not measured is not managed." :-) David is in charge of the business development team with the main focus on sales. The commercial Real estate industry is an exciting field and it is great to be part of a company that tackles this very competitive industry on a global level.
Do you love this position?