Helpdesk Specialist for Smart Buildings
In Sharry we develop a digital platform that transforms office buildings into smart buildings.
What will be your tasks?
You will take care of our clients and their needs within the agreed SLA. You will support them both remotely and on site, right in the modern office buildings with Sharry solutions. Besides that, you will participate in client's training. Your goal will be to create new processes, documentation, instructions, procedures and training materials.
You will often communicate with our customers (developers, project and product managers) via phone, email or through our smart applications. You will have access to the modern helpdesk tool (Freshdesk) and you will help with its further development.
US aka What we can offer
- a job connecting digital and real world
- a possibility to be a member of a service team on global scope
- hands on the top notch IoT technologies and AWS
- interesting PropTech projects
- free company culture (no dress code)
- friendly working environment (we specialize in that)
- offices 50 metres from Andel station in Prague
- a week-long offsite meeting by the Adriatic Sea (September, hopefully!)
- adequate salary
- Multisport card
YOU aka What we expect
- helpdesk job experience or service support experience
- English and Czech language on a good level
- basic knowledge of IT, computer networks, TCP/IP
- knowledge of Windows 10, RDP, VNC, VPN, Office
- knowledge of iOS, Android, Google Suite
- knowledge of Slack and Freshdesk is an advantage
- knowledge of PropTech and Facility is an advantage
- securing excellent client service & proactive approach
- strong client-facing and communication skills, proactive approach
- detail oriented, customer oriented
- FTE/contractor (upon agreement)
- Optimal start day: 1. 7. 2021, but it's up to discussion
We are Sharry
We are one of the leading PropTech companies in central Europe. What our solutions offer? We connect smart cameras, sensors, mobile apps, QR readers and reservation systems into one unique digital tool. This tool enables users to fully use all services of the building and building managers to communicate online with them and analyze their building’s traffic.
We co-founded the Czech-Slovak PropTech Association. In 2019 we raised a several millions CZK investment for further development and expansion. We host international conference Friendly Buildings. Today, we are 40+ experts from various fields working on the same goal.
Who do you meet?
What a gentleman! Always smiling, always with a bow tie and you will never see him sitting at work! Matěj will show you everything and guide you through the secrets of help desks.
Do you love this position?