In Sharry we develop a digital platform that transforms office buildings into smart buildings.
Our products are used by innovative developers such as SL Green or Skanska and thousands of users in companies like MSD, Invesco, Business Link, Accenture and many others. To manage all of this, we need you, Scrum Master, who would be with us in the office and help us move forward together.
Scrum Master: What you’ll do
Support the development teams and product owner in creating a great product used by employees of some of the best office buildings in the world.
Help the teams to move things forward, collaborate, efficiently solve challenges, create realistic estimates and keep commitments. Support the product owner in sprint preparation.
Implementing agile principles and methodologies in two teams of 7-9 people, with knowledge of the methodologies but driven by principles, not a scrum cookbook.
- Lead the team in using Agile methodology
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Support the product owner in sprint preparation and provide education where needed
- Lead the development teams in collaboration and self-sufficiency
- Helping the product owner and development teams to achieve customer satisfaction
- Keep track of and communicate team estimates
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
US aka What we can offer
- a job connecting digital and real world
- full time position
- a possibility to be a member of a global scope team
- flexible working hours with occasional home office
- interesting PropTech projects
- free company culture (no dress code)
- friendly working environment (we specialize in that)
- offices 50 metres from Andel station in Prague
- Multisport card
- a week-long offsite meeting by the Adriatic Sea (September, hopefully!)
- FTE/contractor (upon agreement)
- adequate salary
YOU aka What we expect
- 2+ years plus experience with coaching teams and agile methodologies
- excellent communication skills
- team spirit and leadership by example
- fluent in Czech language
- confident in written and spoken english
- scrum methodology knowledge, but open mind and eyes to always look for what’s best for the team & company, even if not by the book
- experience with parking or access systems, although unlikely, would be an advantage
- technical mind and spirit is an advantage
We are Sharry
We are one of the leading PropTech companies in central Europe. What our solutions offer? We connect smart cameras, sensors, mobile apps, QR readers and reservation systems into one unique digital tool. This tool enables users to fully use all services of the building and building managers to communicate online with them and analyze their building’s traffic.
We co-founded the Czech-Slovak PropTech Association. In 2019 we raised a several millions CZK investment for further development and expansion. We host international conference Friendly Buildings. Today, we are 40+ experts from various fields working on the same goal.
- Multisport card
- Off-work activities
- Flexible working hours and free company culture
- Offices located 50 m from Anděl subway station
- Pleasant working environment
- Monthly company breakfasts
Who do you meet?
Guy with a great rhythm! Hardworking, often with a joke ready and sometimes hard to find as he changes his spot very often. He might seem strict with some things, but with a vision to help you grow and reach your potential and even more.
If you are tired of the typical stereotype of development and you would rather do something with a great potential that no one else is doing, then become a part of our team and let us know.
Write us a few words about yourself. Or you can visit us and discuss everything you want to know.
Do you love this position?