Software architect / IT analyst
Since Sharry was founded in 2016 we have become the leading edge in technology for smart office buildings.
What you’ll do?
Your main task will be to ensure a comprehensive product architecture design in cooperation with product management. You will play a key role in delivering features prototyped by our designers into production via our cloud, distributed system. It will also be necessary to analyze business requirements and their impact on IT architecture, as well as process analysis and optimization of IT architecture.
If you have experience with architecture design in micro service-oriented architecture and knowledge of modeling languages (e.g. UML) and tools (e.g. Visual Paradigm), definitely read on!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Coordinate work on the PHP codebase to maintain sustainable velocity, great code quality, and fast delivery of business-visible features.
- Collect and help formulate requirements for technical features (e.g. logging, configuration, monitoring, distributed tracing, resilience, encryption, authentication, integration into k8s and network communication).
- Lead, mentor in a team environment and make your knowledge about the design of maintainable distributed systems widely accessible.
- Peer-review the work of your colleagues, making sure the codebase is maintainable and adaptable to ever-changing requirements.
- Ensure that the resulting product is easy to deploy in production and easy to monitor, troubleshoot and upgrade.
- Make trade-offs between the needs of cloud (k8s) and on-premise (VMs) deployments, tailored to the specifics of PHP.
US aka What we can offer
- Opportunity to help us change the way people use their buildings and offices
- Contact with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours and a free corporate culture
- Pleasant working environment, we are specialists for that
- Offices 50 meters from the metro station Andel
- Work where the digital and real world is connected to the maximum extent
- Inspiring clients and business partners
- Multisport card
- Adequate payment
YOU aka What we expect
- 5+ years of software development experience (2+ technical management)
- Technical education is definitely an advantage
- English at minimum level B1/B2
- Experience with designing applications based on relational databases
- Knowledge of CI / CD
- Experience with the development of RESTful web services, strong knowledge of the PHP ecosystem
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Advanced initiative and self-motivation to complete tasks and assignments on time
- Working knowledge of agile development processes
- Application and Data: PHP 7.4/8 (Laravel / Lumen - Microservices), MySQL (MariaDB)
- DevOps: Git (GitLab, CI/CD pipeline), Docker (K8s), Composer
- Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, ELK (K8s), RDS, S3, ALB, ...)
- Business Tools: Slack, G Suite, Redmine, ClickUp
- Methodology: Scrum
- HPP / IČO (by agreement)
- Start day: based on discussion
- Location: Prague
We are Sharry
We are one of the leading PropTech companies in central Europe. What our solutions offer? We connect smart cameras, sensors, mobile apps, QR readers and reservation systems into one unique digital tool. This tool enables users to fully use all services of the building and building managers to communicate online with them and analyze their building’s traffic.
We co-founded the Czech-Slovak PropTech Association. In 2019 we raised a several millions CZK investment for further development and expansion. We host international conference Friendly Buildings. Today, we are 40+ experts from various fields working on the same goal.
Who do you meet?
CTO & co-founder
Such a tireless worker! Helpful, determined and with great sense of responsibility. Don't get scared by his muscles, he will patiently pass necessary knowledge and will rely on you, if you show your determination.
Do you love this position?