In Sharry we develop a digital platform that transforms office buildings into smart buildings.
Our products are used by innovative developers such as SL Green or Skanska and thousands of users in companies like MSD, Invesco, Business Link, Accenture and many others. And now we need you, a hands-on UI/UX designer to help us make our product even better.
UI/UX Designer: What you’ll do
If you are tired of designing experiences that remain on screen and play a marginal role in people’s life and would rather do something with a great potential, that no one else is doing?
We create a product through which users interact with the real world - a mobile app in users’ pockets that opens the lobby turnstiles, TV screens in the lobby, parking navigation screens, and other are all touchpoints we would like you to work on.
- Help to define the user interface and experiences for multiple very different touchpoints and different user personas
- Effectively communicate design ideas, develop interaction models, create wireframes, build mockups and prototypes and validate them with users
- Work with visual designers to define the product design system and to design compelling, highly usable user experiences. Some level of taste and hands-on experience with visual design tools (Sketch, Figma, …) is an advantage
- Cooperate on gaining and analysing user feedback and incorporate it into design iterations and future product plans
- Collaborate with product owners on defining the roadmap and prioritizing UI/UX improvements
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Support the development teams in implementing the designs
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Conduct usability testing
US aka What we can offer
- a job connecting digital and real world
- full time position
- a possibility to be a member of a global scope team
- flexible working hours with occasional home office
- interesting PropTech projects
- free company culture (no dress code)
- friendly working environment (we specialize in that)
- offices 50 metres from Andel station in Prague
- Multisport card
- a week-long offsite meeting by the Adriatic Sea (September, hopefully!)
- FTE/contractor (upon agreement)
- adequate salary
YOU aka What we expect
- 3+ years plus experience with UI/UX design
- A team player with excellent communication skills, curiosity and customer focus
- A user-centric mindset
- Demonstrated experience in designing mobile & web interfaces, experience with other touchpoints is a benefit
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Technical mind and spirit is an advantage
- Someone who sees both the forest and the tree (big picture and details)
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin and OmniGraffle. Sketch is an advantage
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
We are Sharry
We are one of the leading PropTech companies in central Europe. What our solutions offer? We connect smart cameras, sensors, mobile apps, QR readers and reservation systems into one unique digital tool. This tool enables users to fully use all services of the building and building managers to communicate online with them and analyze their building’s traffic.
We co-founded the Czech-Slovak PropTech Association. In 2019 we raised a several millions CZK investment for further development and expansion. We host international conference Friendly Buildings. Today, we are 40+ experts from various fields working on the same goal.
- Multisport card
- Off-work activities
- Flexible working hours and free company culture
- Offices located 50 m from Anděl subway station
- Pleasant working environment
- Monthly company breakfasts
Who do you meet?
CPO & co-founder
Focused on every detail, striving for perfection with a great sense of aesthetics. Friendly, comprehensive, always travel ready and lifelong fan of Google. Running by his side might be exhausting, but he will always wait for you with charming smile and another challenge.
Do you love this position?