In Sharry we develop a digital platform that transforms office buildings into smart buildings.
What you will do:
If you are tired of programming experiences that remain on screen and play a marginal role in people's life and would rather do something with a great potential, that no one else is doing?
We create a product through which users interact with the real world - a mobile app in users' pockets that opens the lobby turnstiles, TV screens in the lobby, parking navigation screens, and other are all touchpoints we would like you to work on.
- Applications and data: PHP 7.4 / 8.0 (Laravel / Lumen - Microservices), * MySQL (MariaDB), ElasticSearch, Redis (cache, queues)
- DevOps: Git (GitLab) + GitLabCI (pipelines), Docker (Kubernetes) - AWS EKS (containerized app in pods, microservices), Composer
- Monitoring: Grafana + Prometheus/Cloudwatch
- Logging: Sentry, Kibana (ELK + fluentd)
- Business tools: Slack, G Suite, Redmine
- Flow development: Scrum
US aka What we can offer
- a job connecting digital and real world
- full time position
- a possibility to be a member of a global scope team
- flexible working hours with occasional home office
- interesting PropTech projects
- free company culture (no dress code)
- friendly working environment (we specialize in that)
- offices 50 metres from Andel station in Prague
- Multisport card
- a week-long offsite meeting by the Adriatic Sea (September, hopefully!)
- FTE/contractor (upon agreement)
- adequate salary
YOU aka What we expect
- 5+ years plus experience with Laravel
- perfect knowledge of OOP and PHP 7 / 8, SQL
- versioning and deployment via GIT
- knowledge of web application programming issues
We are Sharry
We are one of the leading PropTech companies in central Europe. What our solutions offer? We connect smart cameras, sensors, mobile apps, QR readers and reservation systems into one unique digital tool. This tool enables users to fully use all services of the building and building managers to communicate online with them and analyze their building’s traffic.
We co-founded the Czech-Slovak PropTech Association. In 2019 we raised a several millions CZK investment for further development and expansion. We host international conference Friendly Buildings. Today, we are 40+ experts from various fields working on the same goal.
- Multisport card
- Off-work activities
- Flexible working hours and free company culture
- Offices located 50 m from Anděl subway station
- Pleasant working environment
- Monthly company breakfasts
Who do you meet?
CTO & co-founder
Such a tireless worker! Helpful, determined and with great sense of responsibility. Don't get scared by his muscles, he will patiently pass necessary knowledge and will rely on you, if you show your determination.
Do you love this position?